Saturday, November 22, 2008

AAA Bonus - A little something extra

Well since Friday's draft was light on game footage, here is a little bonus for ya. I did a draft the morning and was recording, but the server conked out halfway through. I got back on, but it seemed like half of the table was absent... making for some interesting late picks. I cut the video because the draft was corrupted (and it took forever), but the actual games were pretty interesting so I decided to post some of the replays.

AAA Bonus



Hope that will tide you over for a while. Thanksgiving is next week and a ton of other stuff is going on as well, so I might be a little light this week on posts. I'll try to get at least one up though.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I noticed you don't get a lot of comments, but I want to give a shout out none the less. I love your vids, and love watching them. Keep em coming! Great stuff!

JonasH said...

You have a following of one (could be more) in Sweden. Your videos are well made and I think worth watching.

AverageDrafter said...

Don't worry, I get lots of feedback in the various Magic forums I post links to the new drafts in. If you'd like to check them out you can go to starcitygames.com or mtgsalvation.com and check their Limited forums for my posts. There is usually a lot of discussion and comments there for my drafts. Thanks for the kind words and I'll have some more vids up soon!

Unknown said...

Great blog, I love how you explain your thought process with every pick. Wonderful site.