Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm still here!

Hey, in case you haven't been checking the Viddler page I have been posting up videos, but just been much, much to busy to post them to the blog or my usual forums. There are some Tempest drafts up, and after that madness I went back to some AAA with my usual results.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I seem to be even more brain dead than lately. Its gotten past the point of frustration and now I'm slipping into a cold slow coma of acceptance of my donkeyness.

Keep an eye out here, I WILL be posting in the usual way at some point, but for now I think I'm just going to keep putting the Viddler vidoes up there for your consumption.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

james said...

any chance you can just post your vids to your blog so there's only one place to montior?

cheers.